I took this trip at the end of October and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a fam trip with Isle Inn Tours. Ireland is very pretty and the people are friendly. We were kept fairly busy inspecting the hotels but they were very classy. There were a combination of modern and traditional styles. The prices will floor you. $300-1000 Euros a day. The food on the trip was absolutely fabulous. To be honest I thought this would be a dieting trip. I was expecting Corned Beef & Cabbage, stews, potatoes etc, none of which I care for. Quite the opposite was true. Wonderful meats and fish with delicious sauces. The desserts blew me away. So much for the diet. Ireland is a completely different country since it joined the European Union. Some facts the guide shared with us:
1) Half the people in Ireland are under 27 years old
2) They have finally opened an immigration office-previously no one moved to Ireland.
3) The economy is booming.
If you have clients that have the money to spend, I would recommend it. I wouldn't go at the time we did, because summer was ending and not too many flowers were in bloom in the Arborterium er visited. One of the highlights were the Cliffs of Mohr; definitely worth seeing
No comments:
Post a Comment