Saturday, April 5, 2008

Egyptian 14 day tour to Egypt with Viking River Cruises

From Marion Klakis:

I booked a very expensive Egyptian 14 day tour to Egypt with Viking River Cruises. I reviewed all the tours to Egypt, but wanted to go with the best.I was very disappointed, I did not consider this trip or the ship to be a 5star tour.The trip was about $11,000. Please have anyone with clients who want to see Egypt to talk to me first. The trip was grueling, up very early (5am), a lot of walking & so many people got sick.My husband got bronchitis, I got Ramses Revenge & pneumonia. Egypt air was terrible. Gave away our reserved seats coming home. It was wonderful to see the sites of Egypt, but the "price" was high. I have been in contact with the powers that be at Viking. Have been waiting 5 weeks to see if they will do anything for me & my clients on the trip. Let me know if I can be of any help to anyone.

Marion Klakis (email: mdk2@optonline.net )

No comments: