Tuesday, May 8, 2007

HELLO!

Hi Everyone. I am new to TPV. I like it so far. I have so much to learn and I am looking forward to it. I am so excited to be part of a team and I heard such good things about our "group." So any opportunity I get, I will attend the seminars we have. I look forward to eventually meeting you all. Today was my second seminar and I brought along a friend who is a part of our group now as well. Hope we can be successful together! Also - does anyone have an experience booking GROUPS to B'way??? I am currently TRYING to do one for "WICKED" around HALLOWEEN.


~Tacy Flora~

E R T I P J

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Tacy,

There are a couple of ticket companies that will do theater tickets.
1. Keith Prowse
2. Broadway.com
3. Applause

I used Broadway.com for a group for the Color Purple. I believe it had to be a group of 15 or more. The discount is pretty good but the tickets will only say the quoted price and you will have to add a "fee" to the tickets to make any money. You can only pay with 1 credit card (yours) so that you can make your "fee".